Audit Director; Japan Desk Co-Leader
Tony is an audit director with more than 18 years of public accounting and industry experience, including 12 years at a Big Four firm. He has extensive audit and J-SOX experience in both US and Japan. His experience also includes IFRS conversions advisory work, which involved helping clients with their GAAP conversion from USGAAP and JGAAP to IFRS, creating global group accounting policy, and assisting the adoption of IFRS at the subsidiary level.
Tony has provided a wide range of audit and J-SOX services to multinational corporations. He has served a wide array of industries including manufacturing, consumer products, distributors, IT, entertainment, and Japanese trading companies.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Indiana State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- M.S., Accounting, Indiana University
- B.A., Chemistry, Yamagata University