Assurance Principal; Life Sciences National Co-Leader
Todd Berry has more than 25 years of experience auditing and advising middle-market, privately held, venture- backed and multinational public life sciences and technology companies. Todd is the leader of the Life Science practice in BDO's Boston office, and has worked with various life sciences companies through the years.
In addition, he spent several years in financial operating positions with two technology start-ups. Todd’s background includes significant experience auditing and advising companies in the area of revenue recognition, share-based compensation, pre-initial public offering (IPO) planning, mergers and acquisitions, valuation issues, and complex equity and debt transactions. His transactional work in the area of venture capital transactions, IPOs, and mergers and acquisitions has generated capital/value in excess of $1 billion.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- B.S., Accountancy, Bentley University
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Bentley University, Director, Accounting Advisory Board
- MassBio and MassCONNECT