Tax Market Managing Principal
Steve has more than 17 years of public accounting experience, the majority of which has been devoted to serving the financial services industry. Steve has both private and public company experience specializing in providing a variety of tax services to asset managers, hedge funds, private equity funds, investment partnerships and to global and regional banks and broker-dealers. He has extensive ASC 740 experience for private and public companies.
Steve has served in several leadership roles throughout his career including serving as the National Tax Industry Leader for Asset Management at another global accounting firm. He has worked for complex asset managers with AUM ranging from $50 million to over $50 billion. In addition, Steve has served Fortune 500 companies and large private family offices.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Wall Street Tax Association
- M.B.A., summa cum laude, Pace University, Lubin School of Business
- B.B.A., summa cum laude, Pace University, Lubin School of Business