Assurance Market Managing Principal
Stacey has more than 25 years of assurance and advisory experience and serves as an advisor to her clients, helping them interpret and apply complex accounting rules in a practical way, specific to their businesses. With deep experience in the middle-market arena, she assists public and private companies with private placements, buy/sell-side due diligence, fraud investigations, debt and equity offerings, and construction cost recovery investigations.
She is experienced in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, real estate, hospitality, and retail and consumer products.
Stacey is a past member of the Executive Committee of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Private Company Practice Section. Additionally, she has served as a national continuing professional education (CPE) instructor and been published in the Practical Accountant and Colorado Real Estate Journal. Her work in the industry has not gone unnoticed: She was recognized as a Leader of Note by the Colorado Society of CPAs and as an Outstanding Woman in Business winner by the Denver Business Journal.
An industry trailblazer, Stacey became the youngest woman at the time to make principal in 2001. She’s a firm believer that diversity in leadership should be the norm, not the exception. Stacey is an advocate for working mothers and strives to create a business environment that uses innovation and compassion to help everyone thrive.
- AICPA Private Companies Practice Section, Executive Committee Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Leadership Denver, Alum
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Leadership Denver (Class of 2010)
- Impact Denver (Class of 2009)
- Colorado Certified Public Accountant License number 22938
- B.A., Administration, University of Texas at Austin
- ACE Scholarships, Advisory Board Member
- Kenneth King Foundation, Board Member
- Women’s Bean Project, Past Treasurer and Board Member
- Women’s Leadership Foundation, Charter Member