Principal; Private Client Services Atlantic Region Leader
Sharon Berman has more than two decades of experience providing comprehensive income tax, estate and gift tax, and philanthropic planning services to high net worth individuals and families. Sharon partners with her clients and their other advisors to identify appropriate tax planning strategies that address the evolving needs of her clients and the ever changing legislative environment.
Sharon’s practice provides services to a broad range of individuals including corporate executives, venture capitalists, government officials, owners and athletes in professional sports, real estate professionals, and entrepreneurs. She has working relationships with many of the local estate planning attorneys and investment advisors who cater to a similar clientele.
Sharon has been named a Washington area Top CPA by Washingtonian Magazine.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Public Accountant, Maryland and Virginia
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- M.S., Taxation, American University
- B.S., Accounting, University of Maryland