Tax Market Leader
Scott oversees the firm’s Tax Practice across the Southwest market. He is driven to help every client reduce their tax bills in the most efficient way. Through the combination of his strong client service and creative and technical approach to tax planning, Scott has successfully enabled clients to save money and minimize their capital gains taxes.
He focuses on serving closely held, middle-market clients in the real estate, construction, and hospitality industries, providing assistance with structural planning, tax credits, partnership accounting, cost segregation, and property transactions. He actively participates on the planning committee for the AICPA Construction & Real Estate Conference, and previously served on the real estate and construction committees for the Colorado and Washington Societies of CPAs.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Certified Public Accountant license number 27410
- M.T., University of Denver
- B.S., Accounting, University of Idaho