Assurance Market Leader
Michael has more than 25 years of public accounting experience practicing in the New England region. Throughout his career, Michael has worked primarily in the manufacturing and wholesale-distribution services group. He has provided strategic financial, business, and transactional advice to a diverse group of manufacturing and wholesale-distribution organizations across New England. Michael also possesses significant experience working with Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP’s).
Michael joined the Boston office of BDO in May 2016 as part of the combination with Feeley & Driscoll, P.C.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Production & Inventory Management Certification
- B.S., Accounting, Northeastern University