Assurance Office Managing Partner; United Kingdom, Cyprus, and Greece Desk Leader
Since 1991, Maria has been providing audit and business advisory services to growing public and private companies. During her tenure at BDO, she has been involved in merger and acquisition transactions for domestic and international targets. She has substantial experience assisting clients on both public and private debt and equity offerings, as well as with meeting ongoing Securities Exchange Act of 1934 reporting requirements. Maria is a member of BDO’s national Technology and Life Sciences industry groups and the Assurance office managing partner for the firm’s Stamford office.
Maria also acts as the firm’s liaison for Cyprus, Greece and the United Kingdom, and she is the northeast champion for BDO Women’s Inclusion. She is an instructor for BDO’s continuing professional education classes and participates in on-campus speaking and recruiting events.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- B.S., Accounting and Finance, Psychology Minor, New York University
- Friends of Karen
- Hellenic American Bankers Association
- Hellenic Professional Women, Inc.
- Women In Bio