Tax Office Managing Partner
Jerry Bregg brings over 20 years of experience delivering tax services to public corporations and closely-held entities. He has a broad base of knowledge across several areas of taxation, but focuses in international taxation and accounting for income taxes.
Jerry began his professional accounting career in international tax for a former Big Five firm, followed by several years with a Big Four firm while continuing to work with multinational enterprises. He was also previously the head of tax for a large telecommunications organization.
Jerry currently serves on the School of Accounting Advisory Board for the University of Utah.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants
- M.S., Accountancy - emphasis in Taxation, San Diego State University
- University of Utah School of Accounting Advisory Board