Assurance Office Managing Partner
Jamie Mason is an Assurance partner in BDO's San Diego office and has more than 20 years of professional experience serving public and private audit clients in the technology, life science, pharmaceutical, medical device, software, manufacturing, and service industries, as well as the automotive and insurance industries. He has served a wide range of clients from start-ups to large multi-national Fortune 500 companies.
Jamie has extensive experience in revenue recognition, collaborations, business combinations, share-based compensation, complex financial instruments, foreign currency translation, consolidations, non-controlling interest, and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting. His experience includes:
Member of BDO’s national audit innovation and efficiency committees;
Serving as a specialist in financial accounting for income taxes;
Facilitating local and national trainings on a variety of topics; and
Extensive experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 audits of internal controls.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Business Executives Council
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Corporate Director’s Forum
- B.S., Business Economics, University of California Santa Barbara
- La Jolla Institute of Allergy and Immunology
- MIT Forum – San Diego Corporate