Assurance Market Leader
Jamie is a Southern California Market Leader in BDO's Assurance practice and has over 20 years of professional experience serving public and private audit clients in the technology, life science, pharmaceutical, medical device, software, manufacturing, and service industries. Jamie has served a wide range of clients from start-ups to large multi-national Fortune 500 companies. Jamie has also served clients that have customers in the automotive and insurance industries.
Jamie has extensive experience in revenue recognition, collaborations, business combinations, share-based compensation, complex financial instruments, foreign currency translation, consolidations, non-controlling interest, and SEC reporting. His experience includes:
- Member of BDO’s national audit innovation and efficiency committees;
- Serving as a specialist in financial accounting for income taxes;
- Facilitating local and national trainings on a variety of topics; and
- Extensive experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 audits of internal controls.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth - Corporate member
- Business Executives Council - Corporate member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Corporate Director’s Forum
- La Jolla Institute of Allergy and Immunology – Audit Committee member
- MIT Forum - San Diego Corporate member
- B.S., Business Economics, University of California Santa Barbara