Fostering a healthier planet. And healthier businesses, too.
Alternative energy companies know it better than anyone: sustainable businesses are, by their nature, environmentally sound. The more difficult task is ensuring that they are financially sound as well. Companies in the Alternative Energy sector are often eligible for a wide range of benefits from federal, state, and local governments, including a wide range of renewable energy tax credits and incentives. Seizing these opportunities can provide increased current cash flow, reduce tax liability, and help offset the cost of energy-efficient improvements.
Our Alternative Energy professionals help clients in many different areas of the industry to identify, negotiate, and secure federal, state, and local energy tax credit incentives and to assist with sustainability reporting. Our clients include businesses focused on products, services, and processes that reduce ecological impact and promote the responsible use of natural resources:
- Energy generation – wind, solar, hydro/marine, biofuels, and geothermal
- Energy storage systems – fuel cells, advanced batteries, and other hybrid alternatives
- Energy infrastructure – management and transmission
- Energy efficiency – lighting, buildings, and glass
- Transportation – vehicles, logistics, structures, fuels
- Water & wastewater – treatment and conservation
- Air & environment – cleanup/safety, emissions control, monitoring/compliance, trading and offsets
- Materials – nano, bio, and chemical
- Manufacturing – advanced packaging, monitoring and control, automotives, and smart production
- Agriculture – natural pesticides, land management, and aquaculture
- Recycling & waste – recycling and waste treatment