Assurance Office Managing Partner
With more than 30 years of public accounting experience, Deron offers clients deep technical knowledge, business advisory, and broad industry expertise. He has served a variety of clients in the technology and life sciences, manufacturing and distribution, real estate, construction, and service industries.
Deron’s experience includes serving clients with a variety of ownership structures including multi-generation family owned companies, private equity owned, venture capital funded, and SEC issuers.
Deron has led and assisted clients with numerous merger and acquisition and capital market transactions including several initial and secondary public equity offerings, and public debt offerings. He also has significant experience leading and providing financial due diligence, assisting in the integration of newly acquired entities, provided accounting and internal control consultation, and in the preparation of financial projections, and business plan development.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- B.B.A., Accountancy, University of Notre Dame
- Accelerate Madison, Board of Directors (past)
- Leadership Greater Madison, Alumnus
- Notre Dame Alumni Club of South Central Wisconsin, Board of Directors and President (past)
- Wisconsin Technology Council, Board of Directors
- Very Special Arts, Board of Directors and Executive Committee Member and Treasurer (past)