Tax Office Co-Managing Partner
Danny serves as the office co-managing partner for BDO’s Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Coral Gables Tax practices. He has more than 13 years of experience delivering corporate and tax accounting services to publicly traded and privately held clients across a range of industries. Danny has developed extensive knowledge in the areas of income tax compliance and income tax accounting under both U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Danny has extensive experience in federal, international, and state tax compliance and consulting, including corporate taxation, ASC 740, consolidated returns, partnerships, and multinational taxation. He also has experience implementing tax-advantageous strategies, assisting with complex mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and advising on tax accounting methods.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- M.Acc., University of Florida
- B.S., Accounting, University of Florida
- University of Florida, Gerson School of Accounting Advisory Board