Cristina Hale manages all aspects of the Tax practice in the firm’s Tampa and Orlando offices, and oversees compliance and quality within the tax department. She provides partnership and corporate tax services, focusing on operating companies, private equity and real estate funds, REITs and inbound investor structuring.
Cristina has more than 16 years of experience in public accounting, the majority of that time spent serving real estate and private equity funds with a domestic and international presence, REITs, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Qualified Foreign Pension Funds and other foreign asset managers with real estate, infrastructure and private equity investments in the United States. Her knowledge and technical skills, as well as her ability to provide practical advice to non-tax professionals have helped numerous clients make tax structuring decisions that benefit from both a tax and business perspective.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- M.S.T., University of Miami
- B.B.A., Accounting, University of Miami
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Tampa Bay, Board Member
- Feeding Tampa Bay, Volunteer