Cathy Rozanski McNamara
Corporate Planning Principal
Cathy has more than 25 years of public accounting and industry experience. In her current role she manages BDO’s real estate portfolio from start to finish to ensure BDO teams have great places to work. She looks to optimize the portfolio as needed and focuses on elements of design for maximum efficiency. She also liaises with BDO’s ESG team as it relates to our carbon footprint.
She also leads our administrative teams nationally.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Common Ground, Board Member
- Loyola High School, Board Member
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan College Access Network, Board Member
- B.A., University of Michigan Ann Arbor