Managing Principal; Private Client Services National Practice Leader
Brooke has more than 15 years of experience serving high net worth individuals, their families, family offices, C-suite executives and others with complex tax and financial structures. Her expertise centers on trust administration, fiduciary responsibility, gift taxation, generation skipping transfer taxation and estate taxation and planning. Brooke is skilled in working alongside the clients' trusted advisors and focusing on assessing current situations, identifying risks and proposing solutions to achieve the most optimal results.
Currently, Brooke leads the firm's Private Client Services national practice where she is responsible for the strategic growth and operations of the practice. During her career at BDO, she also led the Pittsburgh market as Office Managing Principal of the Tax Practice for several years. Concurrently, she served as the Central Region Private Client Service Leader where she assisted the national leadership team over the last five years in the development of the practice.
Brooke is a current member and Pittsburgh Board Member of YPO (Young Presidents’ Organization) which is a global leadership community of chief executives.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Emerging Leaders Network, Pittsburgh, Former Chair
- Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh
- Leadership Pittsburgh, Inc., Leadership Development Initiative XVII
- YPO, Board Member, Treasurer
- YPO, Member
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- B.A., Psychology, Mount Union College
- Animal Friends, Former Board Member
- Animal Friends, Former Member of the Finance Committee
- Pittsburgh CLO Ambassadors, Managing Board Member
- Strong Women Strong Girls, Former Leadership Coach
- University of Pittsburgh, Former Guest Lecturer