Assurance Practice Leader; National Real Estate & Construction Practice Co-Leader
Brent has more than 20 years of audit and accounting experience with public and private clients in the real estate, lending, financial services, and insurance industries. He has extensive experience managing, planning and performing attestation engagements, coordinating the preparation of financial statements and compliance reports in accordance with GAAP, SEC, PCAOB and Statutory guidelines. He also has extensive experience on many public and private offerings of securities, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory filings and other compliance filings required by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fort Worth Financial Executives International (FEI)
- TCU Accounting Advisory Board
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- B.A., Accounting, Texas Tech University