Tax Office Managing Partner, Manufacturing Industry Practice Leader
CPA, ABV, CVA
Bill Pellino has more than 20 years of professional experience and serves as the BDO Wisconsin Tax managing partner and a tax leader in the firm’s Manufacturing and Distribution industry practice.
As a leader in the Manufacturing and Distribution industry practice, Bill works extensively with privately held companies, high net worth families, and private equity clients providing tax and business advisory services. He works with clients to achieve financial and non-financial goals including profitability and growth initiatives. He is skilled at uncovering opportunities that will minimize a company’s taxes and increase its cash flow.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- B.A., Accounting, Gustavus Adolphus College
- Waunakee Plan Commission Member
- Waunakee High School Hockey Booster Club Treasurer