Risk Advisory Services Principal; Northeast Regional Practice Leader
CPA, CISA, CFE
Ben is a Principal and Market Practice Leader in BDO Risk Advisory Services Practice for the past 19 years. He has more than 30 years of experience with Big Four and Fortune 200 companies. He has led internal audit outsource engagements for large multinational companies, delivering value-added Risk Advisory services including, Sarbanes Oxley Readiness, Enterprise-Wide Risk Assessments, developing ERM frameworks as well as execution of internal audit plans.
Ben has extensive experience developing and implementing risk-based internal audit plans. He has extensive experience with SEC financial reporting requirements and has performed forensic accounting services for various clients that have uncovered fraudulent activities.
Ben currently services several global based clients with business relationships lasting anywhere from one year to 19 years. He has provided full outsourcing of internal audit services; as well as partial or co-sourced type services to these clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- B.S., Accounting, Pace University