Deputy National Managing Principal – Accounting
Angela has more than 20 years of experience in both auditing and operational and financial reporting. In her role at BDO, she is responsible for working with audit engagement teams to determine the appropriate accounting for a variety of topics, including revenue recognition, lease accounting, business combinations, consolidation, and stock compensation.
Prior to joining BDO, Angela most recently served as the Vice President – Corporate Controller for Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc., a publicly traded restaurant company created in 2012 through the spin-off of its two brands from a former parent company. Prior to Fiesta, she served as the Vice President of Revenue Assurance and Corporate Controller for Clearwire Inc., a publicly traded provider of wireless internet services that is now part of T-Mobile. She began her career in auditing with a large national firm, including a short rotation in their national office.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- M.S., Accounting, University of Arkansas
- B.S., Mathematics, University of Arkansas