National Managing Partner – Governance, Emerging Issues and External Communications
As a partner within BDO’s National Professional Practice, Amy directs BDO’s Center for Corporate Governance and Financial Reporting, overseeing the firm’s communications and governance efforts. Amy has more than 25 years of experience in the auditing profession, engaging with financial reporting executives, audit committees, and board members.
Amy leads a collaborative effort in providing continual thought leadership and educational opportunities for clients and contacts of the firm across a broad variety of corporate governance and financial accounting and reporting topics of interest. This includes live and on demand webinar programming, in-person board of director forums and presentations, as well as the development of practice aids, surveys, publications, and alerts.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Corporate Directors – Certified Governance Fellow
- Association of Audit Committee Members, Inc. – Board Member
- M.B.A./M.S., Accounting, Northeastern University
- B.A., Economics and Psychology, Union College
- Scituate Soccer and Basketball Parent Organizations