Executive Director, BDO Alliance USA
Michael is the executive director of BDO Alliance USA, the largest association of U.S.-based independent accounting, tax and advisory firms, comprised of over 260 CPA firms and 140 advisory firms and vendors (Business Resource Network). Michael leads a team of 30 professionals dedicated to maximizing the value of collaboration between member firms, as well as with BDO in the USA and BDO Global. When national firm resources are deployed in local communities through entrepreneurial CPA firms, everybody wins.
Michael joined BDO’s Alliance team in 2002. He was previously a tax partner with a Big Four firm, where he helped to create an Alliance with independent accounting firms.
- M.A., International Business & Economics, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University
- B.A., International Relations, Tufts University (Summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
- Bubs Foundation--Be the Music.org, Board Member
- Buckingham Browne & Nichols School, Parent Athletic Liaison
- Longwood Cricket Club
- Tufts Beelzebubs, Alumni Association Chair