Assurance Market Leader
Alfredo serves as a Florida Market Leader for Assurance Services and has more than 28 years of public accounting experience serving both publicly and privately held clients in various industries including manufacturing and distribution, healthcare, life sciences, nonprofit and higher education, technology and retail. Many of his current and past clients have significant international operations.
Alfredo has worked on several initial public and secondary offerings, including periodic filings for his clients. His experience also includes performing various business and process risk assessments for clients within industry specializations. Alfredo has also performed numerous internal systems and control projects for his clients.
Alfredo is a member of BDO’s National healthcare and nonprofit industry groups and is involved in various other national firm initiatives, including being co-leader of the firm’s Multi-Cultural Alliance.
Alfredo is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA), Past National President
- FIU College of Business Alumni Circle, Past Chairman
- FIU College of Business Dean’s Council, Member
- Florida International University (FIU) School of Accounting Advisory Board Chair
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- M.S., Accounting, Florida International University
- B.A., Accounting, Florida International University