BDO’s National Nonprofit Assurance Director, Lee Klumpp, a recent FASB Fellow, and United Way Worldwide Vice President – Controller, Ken Euwema, a member of FASB’s Nonprofit Advisory Committee, will discuss the Financial Accounting Standards Board’s (FASB) Not-For-Profit Financial Statement Presentation Project and the impact of the changes to financial presentation guidance for nonprofits.
Some of the items that will be discussed include:
- Changes to the net asset presentation and disclosures
- Required liquidity disclosures
- Changes to how expenses will be presented
- New option-related statement of cash flows
- What you need to know if you use an operating measure
Access the Podcast
Webinar Handout Materials: Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Entities
Note: CPE credit is not available for the podcast.