BDO USA, LLP is pleased to invite you and your colleagues to participate in the spring session of our Let’s Talk Tax Seminar Series.
This complimentary, CPE-qualified discussion, moderated by Jeff Schragg, Tax Partner, BDO USA, LLP, will cover the following topics:
- M&A effectiveness – a panel discussion
- Tax timelines - LOI to Closing
- Tax issues that cause concern
- 336(e) – where are we?
- Federal tax - Planning around uncertainty
- State tax – Update on District of Columbia tax law changes
We look forward to seeing you!
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the M&A trasactions tax timelines and their effectiveness.
- Review and undertsand the most recent Federal and State tax law changes.
- Discuss M&A effectiveness and tax timelines from LOI to Closing, tax issues that couse concern, and 336(e) regulations.
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 2 CPE credits in the field of Tax
Program Level: Overview
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org