BDO USA, LLP invites you and your colleagues to our next CPE-qualified seminar. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to hear from our tax leaders and get key takeaways on international tax hot topics relevant to both public and private companies.
The areas to be discussed:
- Complex issues that arise due to international activity associated with inbound or outbound foreign holdings;
- Managing issues associated with foreign compliance, transfer pricing and other international activity; and
- The impact of upcoming changes on overall tax planning and compliance filings.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Describe examples of complex issues that arise due to international activity associated with inbound or outbound foreign holdings
- Compare different approaches to successfully managing issues associated with foreign compliance, transfer pricing and other international activity
- Evaluate the impact of upcoming changes (such as BEPS) on overall tax planning and compliance filings
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 1.5 CPE credits in the field of Tax
Program Level: Update
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org