Detection. Prevention. Compliance.
BDO’s multi-disciplinary team of AML professionals is comprised of highly experienced professionals, including Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Certified Fraud Examiners, Certified Financial Crime Specialists, Certified Public Accountants, former law enforcement agents, former regulators, and technology specialists. Our team develops and enhances BSA/AML Compliance Programs in accordance with appropriate regulatory requirements as well as remediates existing programs that are subject to regulatory enforcement.
Our BSA/AML/OFAC service offerings include:
- Evaluation, assessment and creation of industry specific BSA/AML/OFAC policies and procedures.
- Assistance with regulatory enforcement actions, including developing regulatory responses and collaboration with outside counsel.
- Independent testing of BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance Programs.
- BSA/AML/OFAC Risk Assessment.
- Industry tailored BSA/AML/OFAC Training.
- Implementation and assistance with firm’s KYC/CIP/CDD/EDD program, including evaluation and handling of Politically Exposed Persons (“PEPs”) and other high risk customer categories.
- Assistance with suspicious activity monitoring processes, including both real-time monitoring and retro-active look-backs.
- Suspicious Activity Report qualitative assessments based on current FinCEN guidelines, including re-drafting and filing of corrected SARs and investigative analysis related to SAR decision-making process.
- Experienced with various AML technology vendors