Corporate Tax and Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) National Technical Practice Leader
Randy Schwartzman is a tax partner with more than 25 years of experience in public accounting. He is responsible for tax planning and tax consulting for New York Metro area clients. Randy’s experience ranges from publicly-held corporations to closely-held organizations and their shareholders in a broad array of industries, including: healthcare, private equity, consumer business, manufacturing & distribution, real estate, technology, and insurance. Randy’s expertise focuses on the mergers and acquisition aspects of healthcare transactions and he has worked to put together transactions that have won numerous awards in the field, including the Healthcare Deal of the Year by the M&A Advisor and ACG.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Child Welfare League of America
- Healthcare Financial Managers Association
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- M.S., Taxation, Fordham University
- B.S., Accounting and Economics, Queens College