Date: November 10, 2015
Time: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM ET
BDO USA, LLP's Unclaimed Property practice invites you to attend a complimentary webinar to learn more about increasing unclaimed property enforcement risks. This session will discuss how the BDO Unclaimed Property Compliance Portal can help protect you from compliance penalties and interest. Participants in this webinar will gain a broader understanding of unclaimed property and be able to address the following questions:
- What is Unclaimed Property?
- How can the BDO Unclaimed Property Compliance Portal help you comply with complex escheat laws and regulations?
- What are the risks of non-compliance?
- If I am Delaware-incorporated, what are my ongoing responsibilities for filing in Delaware?
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the overview of Unclaimed Property
- Identify how BDO's Unclaimed Property Compliance Portal can help companies comply with complex escheat laws and regulations
- Recognize the risk of non-compliance
- Discuss ongoing responsibilities for filing in Delaware if company is Delaware-incorporated
Delivery: The webinar will be delivered via the BDO Online CPE Network
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 1 CPE credit in the field of Tax
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org