Cybersecurity: Is Your Organization Prepared?
Cybersecurity breaches are increasing in frequency for all organizations across the nonprofit sector. The amount of sensitive information retained by organizations makes them especially vulnerable. How can organizations establish and maintain effective programs to manage risk? What’s at risk for protecting this critical and confidential data?
Please join us as we discuss an overview of cybersecurity measures and best practices for protecting sensitive information and the organization’s assets. After this session, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the importance of applying cybersecurity measures to the organization’s data security and information technology;
- Propose a process for implementing cybersecurity measures; and
- Assess the organization’s actions for mitigating risk.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of applying cybersecurity measures to the organization's data security and information technology
- Propose a process for implementing cybersecurity measures
- Assess the organization's actions for mitigating risk
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 2.0 CPE credits in the field of Business Management and Organization
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org