BDO USA, LLP's Salt Lake City office invites you to a complimentary CPE-qualified program. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to hear from our accounting and tax leaders. Join fellow accounting and tax professionals in learning ways to help maximize tax savings and effectively manage financial reporting. This seminar highlights timely year-end updates and provides key takeaways on hot topics relevant to both public and private companies.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- Recent updates and developments in accounting, taxation and reporting including U.S. GAAP and SEC updates
- Recent International tax developments and pending reforms that affect how you do business in foreign countries
- R&D Tax Credits
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Discuss recent updates and developments in accounting, taxation and reporting including U.S. GAAP and SEC Updates
- Identify R&D Tax Credits and how your company may be able to utilize them
- Review new updates to International Tax regs regarding Debt versus Equity.
1.5 CPE credits in the field of Accounting
2.0 CPE credits in the field of Tax
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 3.5 total CPE credits
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org