Please join BDO USA, LLP for a complimentary CPE-qualified breakfast briefing that will discuss Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliance in the retail industry. If your company accepts credit cards, and stores, processes and transmits cardholder data, you must take precautions to safeguard this information. Attend our next Retail Executive Roundtable to learn how you can achieve compliance - and avoid potentially costly fines and penalties - with the latest PCI requirements.
The Roundtable will discuss:
- How end-to-end or chip and PIN can help to reduce the scope for testing
- The evaluation of third- party vendors and what is required in the evaluation process.
- What you need to include in the scope of the penetration test.
7:45 AM to 8:00 AM - Registration and Breakfast
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM - Seminar
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss how end-to-end or chip and PIN help reduce the scope for testing
- Identify if all third party vendors have to be evaluated, and if so, how much work is required to evaluate the third party
- Review what needs to be included in the scope of the penetration test
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 2.0 CPE credits in the field of Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org