BDO USA, LLP invites you and your colleagues to a complimentary CPE-qualified program. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to hear tax leaders discuss the application of new, taxpayer-friendly, proposed regulations and the domestic production activities deduction for software-development efforts.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- New regulations regarding software development and the R&D tax credit
- Definition of “Internal Use Software” as it relates to R&D tax credits
- Domestic production activities deduction opportunities
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the new definition of Internal Use Software as it relates to R&D tax credits;
- Understand how new Internal Use Software regulations might apply to past and future claims; and
- Identify domestic production activities deduction opportunities for software companies.
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 1.5 CPE credits in the field of Tax
Program Level: Overview
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org