If you missed the live webcast, you may access a CPE-worthy self-study course by clicking on the following link and entering as "BDO Clients & Invited Guests."
Click here to register
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Discuss the Private Company Council’s (PCC’s) background, purpose and current agenda
- Interpret the definition of a Public Business Entity per ASU 2013-12
- Implement recently released final standards applicable to private company reporting
- Explain current PCC projects and potential agenda items
- Evaluate applicability of standards and proposals to both private and public entities.
Continuing Professional Education credit is available for those who have registered for and participated for the entire webinar (including being logged in for the duration of the webinar and being responsive to ALL polling questions).
Delivery: If you missed the live webcast, you may access the self-study course.
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 1.5 CPE credits in the field of Accounting
Program Level: Overview
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
to access a podcast of the webinar.
Presentation Handout Materials: Ac'sense Private Company Financial Reporting Update
CPE credit is not available for the podcast.