BDO USA, LLP invites you to a complimentary CPE-qualified program. Get the latest updates on the state of the banking industry from leaders on topics including CECL, regulatory and legal update, tax strategies and trends in M&A.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- Hear the key issues and trends affecting the banking industry in Pennsylvania
- Get the latest on CECL and other accounting topics
- Current developments on bank income tax matters
- SEC and regulatory updates as they relate to the banking industry
- Investment banking update, including trends in valuation, M&A activity and capital transactions
1.0 CPE credit in Accounting
1.0 CPE credit in Tax
1.0 CPE credits in Economics
1.0 CPE credit in Business Law
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss current bank accounting topics including CECL, leases, and revenue recognition.
- Discuss new ideas to effectively manage bank income tax expense and the revised stock option accounting standard.
- Discuss legal and regulatory updates as they relate to the banking industry.
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 4.0 CPE credits available
Program Level: Update
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org