This event has been cancelled. Please reach out to Eva Greene at email@example.com with any questions.
Please join BDO USA for a seminar focused on the Nonprofit and Government industries. This event will highlight timely updates and provide key takeaways on hot topics that may directly impact your organization. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to engage with leaders in the South Florida community and have your challenges addressed in an interactive forum.
BDO professionals will present the following topics:
- Audit and Accounting Update
- Tax Update
- Government Update
- Nonprofit Financial Statement Project
- Uniform Guidance Update
- Economic Update
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- 1.0 in the field of Tax
- 2.0 in the field of Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- 2.0 in the field of Auditing - Governmental
- 1.0 in the field of Economics
- Discuss an overview of recently issued or newly effective GASB standards and recognize the appropriate accounting for pension, OPEB, investments, leases and others based on these new standards.
- Discuss recently issued FASB Standard Update, Not-for-Profit Entities (Topic 958) and Health Care Entities (Topic 954) highlighting key changes in the NPO reporting model and its effective dates
- Discuss updates on changes related to specific sections of the 990 and 990-T, discussions on UBI and other related tax issues relevant to the nonprofit industry
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 6.0 total CPE credits
Program Level: Update
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org