BDO Orange County’s Manufacturing and Consumer Business Practices Invite You To A Panel Event
Cybersecurity: What Should Companies Be Doing to Prepare?
Cybersecurity is rapidly evolving, and attackers are more sophisticated than ever. Company breaches are increasing in frequency and are no longer happening to just large organizations. Small and mid-sized organizations across all industries are also being affected – and for a variety of reasons beyond financial gain.
Leaders from BDO Orange County’s Manufacturing and Consumer Business practices invite you and your colleagues to listen to industry panelists talk about their implementation and remediation strategies to cyber security threats and attacks.
- Learn methods for identifying cyber risk and vulnerabilities, as well as remediation measures.
- Gain insights into optimizing cybersecurity strategies, making sure limited resources are deployed in the right areas to mitigate risk.
- Understand components of a cybersecurity risk management program, including an organization’s governance and operating model
BDO’s Manufacturing & Consumer Business Professionals:
- Kristen McCarthy, Assurance Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- David Des Roches, Tax Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- Justin Lagasse, Audit Director, BDO USA, LLP
- Carl Didrikson, Senior Tax Manager, BDO USA, LLP
- Shahryar Shaghaghi, National Practice Leader, Technology Advisory Services and Head of International BDO Cybersecurity, BDO USA, LLP
- Christopher Mellen, Consulting Director, Technology Advisory Services
- Clark Matthews, Vice President Information Technology, El Pollo Loco
- Francis E. Quinlan, Brigadier General USMC (Ret) of Counsel, Newmeyer & Dillion LLP
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Learn methods for identifying cyber risk and vulnerabilities, as well as remediation measures
- Gain insights into optimizing cybersecurity strategies, making sure limited resources are deployed in the right areas to mitigate risk
- Understand components of a cybersecurity risk management program, including an organization's governance and operating model
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 2.0 CPE credits in the field of Specialized Knowledge Applications
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org