BDO USA, LLP and Weichert Workforce Mobility are pleased to be hosting an invitation-only, complimentary half-day Summit for corporate relocation managers and HR professionals.
Subject matter experts from Mercer will also be joining us. Together we will be discussing best practices on relocation and mobility, forecasting trends on cost of living, housing norms and exchange rate challenges. We will follow the session with roundtable discussions on the following topics:
- Lump-Sum Payments
- Cost Containment & Managing Exceptions
- Expatriate Tax Planning
- Assignment Management Policy
We hope you’ll take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn from and network with industry experts and peers.
8:15 AM to 9:00 AM - Registration & Breakfast
9:00 AM to 11:45 AM - Session
11:45 AM to 12:30 PM - Lunch
12:30 PM to 2:00 PM - Roundtables
Lunch will be provided.
Complimentary parking available in Visitor Parking Lot A off D'Amico Street.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Identify ways to contain costs related to global mobility and relocation services
- Describe tax planning opportunities to apply to the global mobility population
- Recognize the advantages and disadvantages relating to methods for delivering relocation costs
- Illustrate assignment management policies
- Explain the International Assignment for Delivery benchmarking
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 4.5 CPE credits in the field of Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org