A practical look at the design of executive incentive programs that align with performance goals with an eye toward mitigating risk through the following:
- Evolution of the regulatory landscape
- Design of incentive programs and performance goals that do not create risk
- Review of prevalent of market practices
Self Study Course: If you missed the live webcast, you may access a CPE-worthy self-study course by clicking on the following link and entering as "BDO Clients & Invited Guests."
Click here to register
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize changes to the regulatory landscape impacting executive compensation
- Describe mitigating and aggravating practices in designing compensation plans
- Recognize trends in mark practices that tie performance to incentives in comparison to your organization's plans
Continuing Professional Education credit is available for those who have registered for and participated for the entire webinar (including being logged in for the duration of the webinar and being responsive to ALL polling questions).
Delivery: If you missed the live webcast, you may access the self-study course.
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 1 CPE credit in the field of Specialized Knowledge and Applications - Risk Management - General
Program Level: Overview
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org