Join BDO USA, LLP and The Centurion Group on Friday, March 13 for a lucky day at Citizens Bank Park. We will discuss current topics and trends as well as fiduciary issues relating to your employer sponsored retirement plans.
It's definitely a lucky day, as those who attend will also be treated to a special, behind the scenes tour of Citizens Bank Park post-event.
Topics will include:
- Missing participants
- The impact of the new mortality tables
- Regulatory audits by the DOL and IRS
- Understanding Investments
- Share classes
- Investment policy
- Fiduciary 'dos and don'ts'
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Discuss missing plan participants and the impact to your employee benefit plan.
- Examine the recently released updated mortality tables.
- Explain the items requested during a regulatory audit (DOL or IRS).
- Identify best practices for understanding, monitoring and evaluating plan expenses.
- Discuss the construction and monitoring of prudent retirement plan investment menus.Outline objective procedures for reviewing and replacing investment options as necessary.
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 2 CPE credits in the field of Accounting
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org