Bridging the Gap:
Using supply chain strategies to improve companywide performance in the new cloud-based business world
BDO USA, LLP invites you and your colleagues to a complimentary CPE-qualified program. Join fellow accounting and tax professionals in learning ways to improve your company’s performance in the new cloud-based world.
Specific topics to be covered include:
This event has been cancelled. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Johnson at email@example.com.
- Consumer and business changing expectations in supply chain
- Why velocity matters
- While costs may still be king; information is the new currency
- The e-commerce explosion and its effects on the industry
- Drive competitive advantage with logistics technology and the right supply chain partners
- Align finance with all pieces of the enterprise
- Partnership creates agility and efficiency
7:30 AM to 8:00 AM - Registration
8:00 AM to 9:00 AM - Roundtable
Complimentary parking is available in lot behind the restaurant.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss how to drive competitive advantage with logistics technology
- Discuss consumer and business changing expectations in supply chain
- Discuss how to align finance with all pieces of the enterprise
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 1.0 CPE credit in the field of Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Paul Thompson, Founder and Chairman, Transportation Insight
Founded in 2000, Transportation Insight is considered to be one of the largest and most recognized enterprise logistics providers in North America. They have appeared on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing privately-held companies in the United States every year since 2008 becoming part of the elite Inc. Honor Roll. Transportation Insight currently manages $4.5 billion of transportation services, serving more than 1000 long term North American clients.
Paul Thompson graduated with honors in Industrial Engineering from the University of Arkansas. Thompson has over 25 years of executive experience in supply chain, logistics and transportation leadership including business strategy, operations, optimization modeling, supply chain consulting and yield management. Thompson is a recognized innovator in long-term value creation in the supply chain sector.