November 30, 2016
12:00 PM - 1:15 PM ET
Due to a recent court ruling impacting the Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces Final Rule issued by the Department of Labor and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Council, we have rescheduled the webinar previously planned for November 1, 2016 to November 30, 2016.
Join BDO USA, LLP and Pepper Hamilton, LLP for an informative webinar. We’ll cover the following topics:
- An overview of the rule and its intended requirements
- The impact of the injunction and what is still required
- Implications for future contract actions
- Practical steps contractors can take to achieve compliance
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Gain on understanding of the requirements of the new final rule on Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces.
- Recognize key changes from the proposed rule.
- Learn practical steps contractors can take to prepare for and maintain compliance.
Delivery: The webinar will be delivered via the BDO Online CPE Network
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 1.0 CPE credit in Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Program Level: Update
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org