Please join BDO USA, LLP for a complimentary CPE-qualified breakfast briefing specifically addressing what retailers need to know about year end tax planning .
The topics to be discussed include:
- Year end individual tax strategies that can deliver value.
- Tax accounting methods and strategies available to the retail and consumer products industry that can produce greater savings.
- Recent and proposed legislation that is of significance to the retail industry.
7:45 AM to 8:00 AM - Breakfast & Registration
8:00 AM to 11:00 AM - Seminar
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Identify year end individual tax strategies that can deliver value
- Provide participants a greater understanding of tax accounting methods available to the retail and consumer products industry and in particular, strategies that may produce greater savings in a challenging economic environment
- Discuss recent and proposed legislation that is of significance to the retail and consumer business industry
Delivery: Group Live
Credits: 2 CPE credits in the field of Tax
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Maureen McGetrick, Tax Partner BDO USA, LLP
Ross Rizzo, Tax Partner BDO USA, LLP
Larry Robins, Senior Tax Director & Northeast Unclaimed Property Leader – Specialized Tax Services, BDO USA, LLP