BDO USA, LLP invites you and your colleagues to a complimentary CPE-qualified program. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to hear from our accounting and tax leaders. Join fellow accounting and tax professionals in learning ways to help maximize tax savings and effectively manage financial reporting. This seminar highlights timely year-end updates and provides key takeaways on hot topics relevant to both public and private companies and nonprofits.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- A&A Technical Update
- Tax Technical Update
- Maximizing You Internal Audit Function
- Improving Performance, Profitability and Value for Middle-Market Companies
- The Changing Landscape of Philanthropies
- Have you scheduled your SALT Physical Yet?
- Making Sense of Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organizations
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- 2.0 CPE credits in the field of Auditing
- 2.0 CPE credits in the field of Tax
- 1.0 CPE credit in the field of Management Advisory Services
- 1.0 CPE credit in the field of Business Management & Organization
- 1.0 CPE credit in the field of Tax OR 1.0 CPE credit in the field of Accounting
- Recognize impact of recently released FASB guidance and proposal stage literature
- Discuss recent and proposed SEC rulemaking and initiatives as it applies to you
- Review the recent changes in the FASB standards Discuss current ongoings of private and public company reporting standards Understand any implications new standards have for year-end financials.
- Recognize impact of recent PCAOB and other auditing developments.
- Identify current resources and tools that may be of use to financial executives and those charged with governance
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 7.0 total CPE credits available
Program Level: Update
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org