BDO USA, LLP, along with our supporting sponsor Bank of America Merrill Lynch, invite you and your colleagues to a complimentary CPE-qualified program. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to hear from our business, accounting and tax leaders. Join fellow accounting and tax professionals in learning ways to help maximize tax savings and effectively manage financial reporting. This seminar highlights timely year-end updates and provides key takeaways on hot topics relevant to both public and private companies.
- State and Local Tax / Sales & Use Tax Update
- Legislative Tax Update
- National Account Update
- Accounting, SEC Matters, PCAOB Update
- Economy Update – After BREXIT
- Panel Discussion: Cyber Security & IT
- Panel Discussion: Healthcare – Emerging Issues
2.0 CPE credits in the field of Tax
2.0 CPE credits in the field of Accounting
3.0 CPE credits in the field of Specialized Knowledge
1.0 CPE credit in the field of Economics
Upon completion of this seminar, participants should be able to:
- Identify current issues and trends in Sales & Use Tax and Legislative Tax Update.
- Apply current public and private company accounting solutions to more effectively manage operations.
- Discuss Cybersecurity & IT issues and Healthcare Emerging Issues.
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 8.0 total CPE credits
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org