Registration for this event is now closed. Please contact Jillian Banda at email@example.com will any questions.
BDO USA, LLP invites you and your colleagues to our CPE-qualified Accounting and Tax Update. This event will highlight timely, comprehensive updates and provide key takeaways on tax, accounting and financial topics that directly impact both public and private companies.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to ask meaningful questions of subject matter leaders and join in discussions specific to your business and operational challenges.
Specific topics to be covered include:
Please note some breakout sessions have been closed.
- GAAP/accounting and audit update
- ESOP: Alternative liquidity strategy
- Update of current tax issues, including international taxes
- Tax incentives
- Transactional advisory services
- M&A trends
- Current nonprofit industry challenges
- ASC 740 topics
- Insights into internal investigations
2 CPE credits in the field of Accounting
2 CPE credits in the field of Tax
1 CPE credit in the field of Specialized Knowledge and Applications
1 CPE credit in the field of Economics
2 CPE credits in the field of Tax and/or Specialized Knowledge and Applications, Accounting or Auditing breakouts
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Apply current public or private company accounting solutions to more effectively manage operations
- Recognize the latest strategies which private equity and strategic buyers are using acquire companies
- Identify current issues and trends in state and federal taxation
Delivery: Group Live
Credits: 8 total CPE credits
Program Level: Basic
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org