BDO USA, LLP invites you and your colleagues to join us for our 2015 Mid-Year Accounting and Tax Update. Take advantage of this complimentary CPE-qualified program and opportunity to hear from our accounting and tax leaders. Join fellow accounting and tax professionals in learning how to help maximize tax savings and effectively manage financial reporting. This seminar highlights timely mid-year updates and provides key takeaways on hot topics relevant to both public and private companies, as well as the NCACPA Professional Ethics and Conduct course.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- Opening general session Keynote Speaker, Tim Hoelter, will talk about leadership and the lessons learned from overcoming adversity, drawing upon his 30 year career as a Harley-Davidson executive and insider.
- NCACPA Professional Ethics and Conduct
Breakout Session Options:
- Revenue Recognition
- International Tax
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Meet compliance with the state's yearly ethics and compliance requirement.
- Discuss new legislation/hot topics in international taxation.
- Discuss new legislation/hot topics in revenue recognition.
- 1.0 Specialized Knowledge & Applications
- 2.0 Regulatory Ethics
- 1.0 Tax or Accounting
Delivery: Group Live
Advanced Prep: None
Credits: 4 total CPE credits
Program Level: Update
BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org