Reliable performance with anywhere-access to email, calendar, and contacts
Microsoft Exchange Server provides organizations with enterprise-class Unified Communications solutions including email, calendar, archiving, Unified Messaging and contacts on the PC, phone and web. Microsoft Exchange is also available in the cloud through Office 365 Exchange Online. Exchange Online allows workers to connect from anywhere, anytime and on any device with built-in Office 365 security safeguards.
Exchange Server ensures communications are always accessible with high availability and control. Users can access their mailboxes from any location with full support for Outlook with a premium web browser experience on any device they choose.
- Disaster Recovery’s built-in monitoring and managed availability solution allows for automatic recovery from failures
- Faster failover increases more uptime and support for multiple databases per volume
- Simplified load-balancing improves flexibility and scale while reducing costs
- Users are empowered to increase collaboration with calendar sharing
SECURE AND COMPLIANT
Regulatory compliance is eased with integrated functionality and reduced discovery costs.
- Reduced discovery cost due to integrated functionality easing regulatory compliance
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and enhanced In-Place eDiscovery tools search across Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business
- Mobile device policies allow users to remove confidential data from lost phones
- Built-in protection and prevention for users across Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business
EASY TO DEPLOY AND MAINTAIN
Exchange Server’s powerful features save IT staff time, by equipping users with the latest tools to increase productivity.
- Simplified deployment with custom instructions for installation and upgrades
- Manageable with easy-to-use Exchange Administration Center web-based interface
- Tailor your solution by choosing an on-premises, online or hybrid solution
- Less management and more control with designated permissions, such as eDiscovery for compliance officers, without giving access to the entire Exchange management interface
- Reduce storage costs by using disks that are larger and less expensive
Managing your Exchange environment
Don’t need or can’t justify the expense of a full-time employee to staff an Exchange Engineer position? Let BDO Digital's specialized Microsoft Exchange managed services provide you with the 24×7 monitoring, manage and support you need. It’s the perfect complement to your internal IT team.
“Where I think BDO Digital set themselves apart and delivered for us was understanding our business needs. The technology BDO Digital deployed has helped us to improve our communication with our network of providers and has allowed us to expand and scale our business.”