Helping our clients protect their most valuable assets
In today’s increasingly connected world, businesses share information – with vendors, contractors, partners, and even customers, many of whom are now demanding easier and more open access. But with greater data sharing comes greater data risk. And organizations are starting to recognize the need for security and privacy measures. In order to balance these needs strategically, operate effectively, and actively pursue future goals, you need the right team on your side.
BDO Digital’s Cyber Incident Response Team rapidly deploys and manages all aspects of a cyber investigation. What makes us highly qualified to manage your organization’s cyber incident is our holistic approach that seamlessly blends people, technology, and threat intelligence into customized and scalable services for each unique situation. We provide this comprehensive level of service while being sensitive to an organization’s specific structure, budget constraints, and regulatory environments.
Our Incident Response services include:
- Rapid response forensic analysis, eradication, and remediation
- Continuous Threat Monitoring and Analysis: Post-incident network monitoring and analytics that integrate and supplement existing IT security solutions to determine if any persistent or additional threats continue to pose a threat to the network.
- Advanced Threat Hunting: Using advanced attack-based algorithms, analytics, and dark web intelligence developed by former government level security experts to identify hidden threats from nation states, insiders, and other sophisticated actors that cannot be detected by traditional IT and cybersecurity analysis.
- Incident Response Operational Readiness: Comprehensive incident prevention programs which include training and vulnerability assessments, as well as penetration testing, phishing campaign, Red/Blue Team, and tabletop exercises using advanced Cyber Range technology. BDO Digital also leverages data privacy, technology, and business advisors, along with accounting practitioners to assist with all pre- and post-incident response needs.
- Incident Response Planning: Developing and testing comprehensive incident response plans to minimize the impact of a data breach, including identification of cause and implementation of remediation measures for affected areas. Our team of professionals consider company processes, as well as roles and responsibilities of individuals throughout the organization.