Helping clients better manage – and protect – their most valuable asset
In today’s data driven marketplace, having a comprehensive approach to managing the flow of information and associated metadata is critical. From archiving, to cloud management, to enterprise content and records strategies, a comprehensive information lifecycle management program helps organizations stay competitive and reduce overall risk.
BDO’s information lifecycle management services, combined with leading technology solutions, help organizations better manage and protect their information, so they can serve their customers more efficiently. Our team of experienced professionals works to understand where data exists so we can maximize productivity and reduce the risk of unintended data discovery or leakage. We also help our clients:
- Reduce data overhead to achieve customer-centric focus
- Improve accountability of information ownership
- Minimize e-discovery, legal hold, and storage costs
- Reduce risk and costs during a business event (e.g., M&A, office move, data center move)
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Policy assessment & development
- Data mapping
- Taxonomy & classification
- Records schedule development & management
- Legacy data cleanup
- Cloud & Office 365 migration services
Our services, combined with leading technology solutions, help organizations to better manage and protect their information. To learn more about our partners, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.